[Perform-Talk] Fire and Ice Cream Salsa Social?

Eric Calhoun chargerdodger at pmpmail.com
Thu Feb 20 02:35:06 UTC 2020

Hi all, at Desiree aroun's urging, I attended the National Federation of
the Blind of Utah State Convention.  They have a Salsa Fire and Ice Cream
Karaoke Social.  It's a lot of fun, and a mere $5 gets you in!  Question:
Is anyone going to the NFBU Convention March 26-28?  I'd like to attend
together!  Does your affiliate have such a social?

Eric from Los Angeles.  Friend, advocate, sportsman, sports fan.  Live
the life you want.  Never let prejudice step in your way.  Blindness should
not hold you back. Eric: chargerdodger at pmpmail.com.  And remember to be
good to each other!