[Perform-Talk] Free album for helping with my studio upgrade, any promo tips?

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 05:31:16 UTC 2020

hello Cameron,
in doing promotion work for your album besides this list why not your
social media presence like on your facebook or twitter pages as well
too! and, of course your own web site as well too! you have already
did this on this list which is good but, why not the listserv for your
state affiliate for the nfb if your state has one then also post it
there as well too!

these are the best ones that I know of for doing promotional work for
your album. I hope this is helpful for you. thanks for posting it here
and, I wish you good luck on your new upcoming album!

hugs,
amy