[Perform-Talk] i phone questions

Seyoon Choi blindinsider1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 02:42:42 UTC 2020

Hey Amy,

The iPhone now includes a new feature called Voice Control: a new accessibility feature that will allow a person to use their Apple devices without a need of interacting with touch screen what so ever. VOiceOver could remain on and could operate an entire phone without a need to touch the screen. Let me know if you would like to learn more about this and discuss further off list. Happy to help with any tech related questions.

Best
Seyoon

Seyoon Choi
Political Science
Undergraduate Researcher - Parks College of Engineering, Aviation & Technology
blindinsider1 at gmail.com
(314) 650-8306