[Perform-Talk] [Colorado-Talk] i phone questions

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 03:44:58 UTC 2020

Hello Amy:

While many things are possible with voice control using Siri on the iPhone,
some very important things are more difficult to accomplish solely with
voice commands. For example, entering passwords, deleting individual voice
mails and text messages, adding contacts, etc. are, in my experience, just
about impossible without some interaction with the screen or using an
external keyboard. Good luck as you learn to use the new phone. I hope that
the things you need to do will be achievable with voice commands.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong