[Perform-Talk] List Guidelines

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Fri Jan 3 02:55:06 UTC 2020

I agree Amy.  We're adults, and once we're on topic, everything will work wonders.   Do I have a  witness?

..

..

Ladies and gentlemen!

It's the return of America's and Canada's favorite!

..

Your official Holiday-music station!

..

Call 773-572-6258, options 1, 2, or 3!  Are you on Facebook?  Yours truly is, too!  eric at pmpmail.com; click on, "Works For God, the Heavenly Father."  My groups: Pen Pals, Prayer Requests, and More with Eric Calhoun, at https://www.facebook.com/groups/631397660379317/, and Loving Labs, all about the Labrador Retriever, at https://www.facebook.com/groups/220702829623273/

..

Peace on earth; Goodwill to men!  Merry Christmas, and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!  Try to be good to each other!