[Perform-Talk] Casting Call: LinkedIn Story Series

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 23:11:35 UTC 2020

Hello Fellow Performers:

The below casting call was forwarded to me from a casting agency which is
working with LinkedIn to get personal testimonials from people who got jobs
because of LinkedIn connections. Presumably, this role can be played by
anyone, but they have specifically expressed interest in casting blind
people and I suspect that some performing experience could be an asset.
Please read below for more information and contact the company directly if
you are interested in auditioning. Good luck to anyone who might audition!

Chris Nusbaum

Dan Bell Casting

Casting Notice

Searching NATIONWIDE:

Are you looking for a new full-time job? Did you find your job or help
someone else find theirs on LinkedIn? We're working with LinkedIn on a
documentary-style project and if you're looking for a job or if you recently
got your job through LinkedIn, we'd love to hear from you.

PLEASE SUBMIT ASAP

1. Full Name

2. Contact Info (Phone, FaceTime/Skype info)

3. Location (City, State)

4. LinkedIn profile

5. A bit about yourself and a description of your job search

6. If you how you found your job on LinkedIn, tell us about that experience

If this sounds like you or someone you know, please send the above
information to linkedinstories at gmail.com <mailto:linkedinstories at gmail.com>
by January 10th.

Christopher A. Nusbaum

Phone: (443) 547-2409

Email: cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com <mailto:cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com>

Twitter: @Chrisn98

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done
without hope and confidence." -Helen Keller