[Perform-Talk] It's Aca Awesomeness, Aca Magical A Cappella With The Djd Invasion Today

David Dunphy ddunphy02211980 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 19:10:12 UTC 2020

Hi All!
Those who love just what the human voice can do will be thrilled to
hear that tonight's Djd Invasion is another 4 hours of all A Cappella
music, as A Cappellas Anonymous, Round2, airs tonight on 986 The Mix.
The fun begins at 6 pM eastern, that's 5 PM central, 4 PM mountain,
and 3 PM pacific.
Hear our usual blend of vocal aca magic, plus a trip to some other
countries to hear some songs in different languages. Ever wanted to
learn about a man who keeps a cactus on his balcony? Ever want to know
how to say I Want Your Love in Mandarin? Get your bi-lingual ears
tuned in for a look at some international a cappella.
And if there's enough interest, we'll spin the aca wheell. What is
that? You'll just have to tune in.
You can do so by asking your smart speakers to play
KKMX
on Tunein
or by visiting
http://986themix.com/listen
The request page will go up 30 minutes before, and all must be a
cappella versions of songs. You can search my library at
http://djd.shaned.net
and feel free to say hi on Teamtalk at
tthub.org
ports 10023
in the on-air room.
Let the vocal chords take control and I'll see you tonight!