[Perform-Talk] It's Aca Awesomeness, Aca Magical A Cappella With The Djd Invasion Today

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 23:19:19 UTC 2020

hello david,
first of all thanks as always for posting this announcement to the
list. I always love reading your posts on the shows here. well, I was
at work on Monday and, I didn't get home until late and, then I had to
eat dinner. so, i'am again that i'am sorry that I missed this awesome
show that you did on a cappalla music. I didn't know that there was
that kinda of music from other countries too!

again, thanks for the information and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy