[Perform-Talk] New Performing Arts Facebook Group

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 01:45:21 UTC 2020

hello katalyn,
thanks for posting this awesome news about a new facebook group for
the division on facebook. I have clicked on the link and, have just
joined. I hope that many people will use this group as a another
resource for networking for the division.

thanks again and, I will see you for the meeting on Thursday afternoon
through zoom instead of in person.

hugs,
amy