[Perform-Talk] performing Arts division elections 2020

Lizzy Muhammad lizzym0827 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 01:58:03 UTC 2020

Hi all,
I hope you’re enjoying convention thus far! My name is lizzy (Muhammad)
park, and I have been on the Performing Arts division board since I was a
scholarship winner back in 2014. my Performing Arts include dancing,
singing, beatboxing and some acting. Over the last six years, I have
progressed in my leadership role from a board member to secretary. This
year I I am asking for your support in my run for vice president.
My days of collecting membership information at the door of our business
meeting, taking meeting notes, organizing and disseminating information to
the board, and giving an annual secretaries report have been amazing. Now,
I would like to directly assist the NFBPAD president in strengthening our
division in every way. I have contributed ideas to the board in the past
including last year‘s maraca sales, converting singing telegrams from a
convention only fundraiser to a holiday/special occasion fundraiser, and
our old spotlight newsletter. I have also assisted Kaitlyn in her dance
workshops. I would like to bring back some of my original ideas if
requested, and contribute even better ones in the future.
If you have any questions at all for me before Thursday, I would be glad to
hear them. My email address is lizzym0827 at gmail.com
I hope to continue to serve you over the next two years.
Sincerely,
Lizzy