[Perform-Talk] performing Arts division elections 2020

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 02:30:22 UTC 2020

hello lizzie,
thanks for this awesome post and, for your position and putting your
hsand into the running for vice president of the division. I believe
that you will make a awesome vp and, I believe that you would do a
good part in it.

I like the ideas that you have done for the division so far and, i'am
sure that you have many others to also give if you are elected to this
position. I look forward to seeing you at the virtual meeting on
Thursday and, I wish the good luck in being elected to this position.
I enjoyed meeting you in person last year in las vegas and, also
working with you att the booth in the exhibit hall too.

anyway, take care and, good liuck too!

hugs,
amy sabo