[Perform-Talk] Thank you

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 00:29:40 UTC 2020

hello Julie,
thanks for posting this note to the list. I greatly appreciated all of
the work that you have done in this division as our president. you
will be missed but, in life when one door closes another one opens up
for us! that has happened to me many times in my life.

I hope that you continue to stay active in the nfb and, also in this
division and, I wish you good luck in law school and, also with still
working at the national center too!

thanjks again and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy