[Perform-Talk] Casting Call for Feature Film

Katelyn MacIntyre katelynmacmusic at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 01:18:53 UTC 2020

Hello all,
We received this exciting casting announcement for an upcoming feature film. Please spread the word, especially to the younger folks among us. :-) Here’s what they are seeking.

FEATURE FILM CASTING
Please share with your network of friends. We are looking for a young boy who is blind or has low vision for a feature film. Based on a true story, boy is Caucasian, age 6 to 12. Can live anywhere in the U.S. Needs to be U.S. citizen.

If you think you or someone you know might be right for this role please email the following to brittanycast at gmail.com

Please include:
-Current photo
-Name
-Age
-Location

And if we think you’re right we will send you instructions and material to audition.

~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.
www.katelynmac.com
www.facebook.com/KatelynMacMusic
@KatelynMacMusic
President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division