[Perform-Talk] Talent Requested

Katelyn MacIntyre katelynmacmusic at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 03:10:38 UTC 2020

Hi friends!
Sharing this opportunity from the NFB of Pennsylvania! Performances may be recorded ahead of time if needed.

GOT TALENT?

Got jokes?

Play a mean ukulele?

Give Beyonce a run for her money?

Whatever your talent

Professional or wannabe

All are welcome

VISIONS OF TALENT

 A virtual talent show and fundraiser showcasing the talents in our blind and visually impaired community

Hosted by the Keystone Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania

Showtime is Saturday October 17th 2020       7-9 p.m.

All blind and visually impaired are invited to submit a description of your act to: Lisa Andrews at landrews0402 at gmail.com by  August 8th 2020

Your act should be no longer than 10 minutes – TOPS!

P.S. Visions of Talent is our working title. Your suggestions for another title are welcome!

See ya’ on ZOOM!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ppdjb1y2bsu23an/Request%20for%20talent%20Keystone%20Chapter.pdf?dl=0

Warmest Regards,

~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.
www.katelynmac.com
www.facebook.com/KatelynMacMusic
@KatelynMacMusic
President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division