[Perform-Talk] Turn Your Monday Into A Fun Day With Tonight's Djd Invasion On The Mix

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 03:13:03 UTC 2020

hello david,
well, I know this is late but, I have been away from my computer for
almost 2 weeks due to illness and, other things in my life too! this
is involving errands, doctor's appointments and, other stuff in my
life. how my life is now getting to somewhat normal for me!

I will check out the web site for this person who is doing a nail
business. I hope she is good! again, i'am sorry that I missed your
show as usual but, you know how things are in my life. I always enjoy
reading your posts of your show announcements here on this list. at
least it's the only way I can communicate with you since we can't talk
privately off the list. oh well!

anyway, I hope that things are going well for you and, hopefully I
will be back in the world of radio soon!

take care of yourself and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs always,
amy