[Perform-Talk] Turn Your Monday Into A Fun Day With Tonight's Djd Invasion On The Mix

David Dunphy ddunphy02211980 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 19:20:33 UTC 2020

Hello All!
It's about up lifting and fun music, providing entertainment, and supporting people on tonight's Djd Invasion, and you're invited to be part of it.
The fun starts at 6 PM eastern (5 PM central, 4 PM mountain, 3 PM pacific) and goes for 4 hours on 986 The Mix, KKMX International.
The music will be up-lifting and fun, with many of the songs being upbeat or having incredibly cool and awesome lyrics. In addition, there will be some cool a cappella sprinkled in to keep you entertained, and one song you may not get out of your head for the rest of the week. Hahahahaha!
In addition, in the second hour, we're going to take a brief pause from the music to meet a young lady from Pennsylvania named Caitlin Best. She's trying to get her nail product business off the ground, and I thought it would be awesome to give her some air time.
You can hear her interview at 7 PM eastern during the show, but you can learn more about her business ahead of time at
http://www.colorstreet.com/caitlinbest
And of course, your requests will be thrown in to all of this, to give you a recipe for a fun night of support, good music and fun.
As I said, the fun starts at 6 PM eastern, but don't wait. Get your requests in now at
http://djd.shaned.net
Then at any time between 6 and 10PM eastern, ask your smart speakers to play
KKMX
on Tunein, or visit
http://986themix.com/listen
Lastly, feel free to say hi on Teamtalk if you have it at
tthub.org
ports 10023
Looking forward to your company this evening! So bring your dinner, a drink, and let's make Monday a fun day!
See you tonight!