[Perform-Talk] Tenors and Basses Needed for Convention Virtual Choir

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 03:38:26 UTC 2020

hello chris,
thanks for posting this information to the list. I know this is late
notice since I have been away from my computer for 2 weeks due to
personal issues and illness in my life I do apologize for this. but, I
will even though it is late I will forward this onto the nfb of co and
the nfb of mi email lists too if you don't mind at all?

thanks for the information and, I will talk to you soon.

hugs,
amy