[Perform-Talk] watching streaming services on my smart t.v.

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 14:46:34 UTC 2020

We have a Samsung smart TV. Each TV or device will be different with how you
set it all up. I'm not familiar with Sony smart TVs. I do know how to get it
all set up on an iPhone or iPad though. I actually wrote a blog about this
for a local organization. I can get the link and post it.

FYI, Apple TV Plus is very accessible on my Apple devices, but not on my
smart TV. If we want to watch Apple TV from our Samsung, we just have to air
drop a show/movie.

Bridgit