[Perform-Talk] What can we do to help?

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 18:12:12 UTC 2020

hello there,
this is a awesome idea and, I like your suggestions that you had
posted here massa. I think these are a awesome idea but, I don't know
on the idea of doing signing telagrams since it was done for
valentines's day and, also I don't know on the poetry thing. but,
maybe someone on the board can chime in and, give their thought on
this. as for the poetry thing that might be a good idea like for
posting it to the facebook page or the twitter thread if you are
posted or subscribed to those means of social media thread as a member
of the division.

those are my thoughts on your idea but, I think this needs to be
brought to the board by emailing them at padnfb at gmail.com but, i'a,m
sure that someone on the list will also chime in here too!

i'am glad that you want to help and contribute to this crisis and, I
too feel the same way too so, we as blind people we won't feel alone!

hugs,
amy sabo