[Perform-Talk] What can we do to help?

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 18:47:06 UTC 2020

hello massha,
I just came with this idea now and, I forgot to post in my original
message that I just sent to you. the nfb of Colorado has been doing
many workshops via zoom since the start of the covant 19 disorder. it
has been done on some topics as exercise, dealing with stress,
philosophy in the nfb, using your time with what you have and, sooo
much more. maybe the division could do something like this with doing
some topics related to the performing arts like this through using the
zoom platform?

I think this is a good idea and, maybe you could tell this also to the
board and, all of your ideas by emailing them at padnfb at gmail.com

thanks again for taking on this project and, good luck with it too!

hugs,
amy sabo