[Perform-Talk] Corrected Link: Quarantine Connect-Share-Participate-Empower!

james boehm jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Sat May 9 00:37:50 UTC 2020

Greetings.

 Over the past couple months, many in the Federation and other blind folks shared inspiring stories, short performances so that we can feel connected and encouraged. I know we have so much talent, especially in this division. Please join us in sending a short audio, video, or writing that empowers  our members. What has helped you to cope? What song inspires you? Is there a scripture or poem that motivates you? Sharing with others helps us to feel connected and not isolated during the pandemic. I really am excited about future posts; I will be sure to share with you. If you would like some of the previous posts, reach out and I can share those with you as well. Below is our current post:

Quarantine Connect

 Quarantine Connect

Please enjoy this message and performance from Steve Norman. From Tennessee, Steve’s cool, smooth melodies can be heard when you call our national office in Baltimore, playing Live the Life You Want. If you would like to share how you have been managing and coping with the pandemic, please send a message, audio, or video to JBoehm at NFBTN.org <mailto:JBoehm at NFBTN.org>. Your intentional messages are what brings us together. Our connecting demonstrates that despite the many challenges, our family is there for one another! Here is the link to Steve’s audio:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qo0yupjp3blxk6h/Quarantine%20COnnec%20t%20Steve%20Norman.mp3?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/qo0yupjp3blxk6h/Quarantine%20COnnec%20t%20Steve%20Norman.mp3?dl=0>

Finally, here is a tidbit from the book published by the NFB called So You Don’t See as Well as You Used to?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iym5ge4d9eue1fs/15.%20blind%2C%2088%2C%20and%20on%20the%20rocks.mp3?dl=0

Enjoy! Stay Healthy. Live intentionally!

James Alan Boehm  M.Ed, LPC-MHSP (Temp)

Contact Information
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com <mailto:jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com>
Alliance Counseling: JB at AllianceNashville.com <mailto:JB at AllianceNashville.com>
NFB Email: JBoehm at NFB-TN.org <mailto:JBoehm at NFB-TN.org>
Learning Ally: JBoehm at LearningAlly.org <mailto:JBoehm at LearningAlly.org>
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com <mailto:kustomcane at gmail.com>
You Cane Give Initiative: YuCaneGive at gmail.com <mailto:YuCaneGive at gmail.com>

Embrace challenges for personal growth! Remember! Circumstances do not mean sentences!