[Perform-Talk] It's All About That Voice, About That Voice, About That Voice, All Sections, On Tonight's Djd Invasion A Cappella Special

David Dunphy ddunphy02211980 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 17:07:45 UTC 2020

Greetings All!
Tonight, we have a special treat for you on 986 The Mix, and at a special time, too!
Join me for A Cappellas Anonymous, a Djd Invasion all a cappella special, airing tonight from 6 to 10PM eastern. That's 5 PM central, 4 PM mountain, 3 PM pacific.
This show will look at some of the coolest and finest tunes a cappella music has to offer, from the college, high school and professional levels.
You say mozart can't be put to a cappella? I say it can.
You might think you can't do a medley of a cappella songs to the classic bop-it game?
I say it can.
And you will see all of this plus disney tunes, pop tunes, rock tunes, etc, all without instruments, for 4 great hours.
If you do have any requests, I will take them, only if I can find an a cappella version or if you have an a cappella track you'd like. Since it's all about the voices on tonight's show.
During the program, you can get in touch with me via email at
djd at 986themix.com
on Teamtalk at
tthub.org
ports 10023
or via
986themix
on twitter.
To listen, ask your smart speakers to play
KKMX
on Tunein or visit
http://986themix.com/listen
for other ways to tune in.
Those who are familiar with the sounds of a cappella I imagine will find a musical treat worthy of your ears. Those who are not I think will have an equally fun time hearing all this genre of music can bring, and all the talented things these fine voices can do. Either way, you won't want to miss a thing.
So let's rock out for a 4 hour night of aca magic. So be there, or B flat. It wouldn't be sharp of you to miss it.
See you there on 986 The Mix!
http://www.986themix.com