[Perform-Talk] help with you tube

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue May 19 03:42:47 UTC 2020

hello all,
well, I have a problem with using you tube and, maybe someone on this
list can assist me on this. I decided to use you tube with google
crome instead of using internet explorer which is making it more
accessible to use jfw with my computer. and, it shows the key strokes
for using it. but, when I go to click on a link to play the video that
I want to watch it goes in the middle of what is on the screen not to
the beginning of the show or video that I want to watch. I don't want
to watch it already in process. so, how do I go about in the settings
with using jaws to make this happen so, I can watch the video from the
beginning instead of the middle of the show or at the end of it? I
tried the rewind format but, it doesn't work. so, any help on this
would be greatly appreciated!

thanks a bunch,
amy sabo