[Perform-Talk] Netflix Series Casting Opportunity

Katelyn MacIntyre katelynmacmusic at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 19:58:03 UTC 2020

Hello all,
Here is another fantastic opportunity for blind males in their late teens or early 20s. Again, please share, and if you fit the part and are interested, contact Morgan at morgan at engine.cc ASAP.

Hi guys!

My name is Morgan Robbins & I’m a Casting Associate for a new Netflix show called The Midnight Club. There is an AMAZING series regular character in this project who is blind & I wanted to reach out.

The character is an 18 yr old quick witted, sarcastic kid who is blind. Open to anyone from 16-early 20s (want them to feel like teens though). Breakdown & project information below.

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/the-haunting-of-bly-manor-netflix-midnight-club-series-1234598484/

The Midnight Club
Episodic
NETFLIX
SAG-AFTRA

Writer/Director: Mike Flanagan
Executive Producers: Mike Flanagan & Trevor Macy
Co-Executive Producer: Adam Fasullo
Casting Directors: Anne McCarthy & Kellie Roy
Casting Associate: Morgan Robbins
Casting Assistant: Michelle (Meesh) Pak
Start Date: March 2021
Location: Vancouver, BC

"We are committed to inclusive, diverse casting. For every role, please submit qualified performers, without regard to age, sex, ethnicity, disability, race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by law unless otherwise specifically indicated.”

AMESH 18, male-presenting, open to any ethnicity, he is a kind & quick witted person who is blind. Characters with visual impairment encouraged to apply...SERIES REGULAR

Best,
Morgan Robbins
Engine Casting

~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.
www.katelynmac.com
www.facebook.com/KatelynMacMusic
@KatelynMacMusic
President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division