[Perform-Talk] Pre-recorded dance show with audio description

Tiffany Taylor tiffany at jesscurtisgravity.org
Wed Oct 7 17:29:13 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,
I work for a dance company called Jess Curtis gravity and we have something
called gravity access services when we provide audio description for
performances. We are providing description for this upcoming show. Tickets
can be purchased here and the show can be watched at your leisure. It is a
pre-recorded dance performance with audio description. There is a separate
version with captioning and another version with American sign language as
well. Feel free to share.
Thanks so much,
Tiffany

https://cuttingball.com/productions/utopia