[Perform-Talk] Virtual dance performance with audio description

Tiffany capagirl125 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 17:36:21 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,
I work for a dance company where we provide audio description for performance. I wanted to send a link to an upcoming performance. This is a pre-recorded dance video with audio description and tickets can now be purchased and the show can be viewed at your leisure within a given time span listed on the website. There is one version with audio description, one with captions and one with sign language.
Feel free to share,
Thanks,
Tiffany

https://cuttingball.com/productions/utopia