[Perform-Talk] Friday webinar: interested in voice acting?

The Sighted Bat thesightedbat at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 05:07:04 UTC 2020

Hi, everyone,

My name is Satauna. I haven't posted here before, but I am a card carrying member. 😊

This Friday, I'm partnering with I See Music to present a free 2-hour webinar on voice acting, which is what I do for a living. You can register to attend at this link:
https://iseemusic.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_PXKiFBSOTOSfC9VhPIqAPA

After registering, you'll receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

When is it? Friday, October 9, 2020 02:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada). That’s 3PM Eastern and 12PM Pacific.

We'll talk about:
- What voice acting is, and what it isn't!
- Your voiceover coat! The equipment and skills you need to compete in the voiceover industry
- The many opportunities available to voice actors (it's more than just animation!)
- The three myths sighted people have about blind voice talent (hint: your braille display isn't too loud!)
- Money!! The Wal-Mart and Whole Foods voice acting models
- Why this career is so great--even in a pandemic!
- And resources you can use if you're interested in learning more!

While I'll be presenting at the beginning of the webinar, much of the time will be reserved for your questions.

If you wish you could work from home, be your own boss and you love to read out loud, this webinar is for you! Hope to see you there.

-Satauna Howery, Award-winning Voice Actor
www.satauna.com