[Perform-Talk] New Podcast, and give us your questions!

Katelyn MacIntyre katelynmacmusic at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 18:15:40 UTC 2020

ANNOUNCING OUR BRAND NEW PODCAST, SCENE CHANGE!
So, you're blind. Can you sing on stage? Can you play with an orchestra? Can you act on stage or screen? Can you dance? As a matter of fact, you can! Every day, members of the National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division are showing off our talents on stages everywhere, showing the world that blindness is not what holds us back from achieving our dreams. Join Lizzy Muhammad-Park and her special guests as they pull back the curtain on their successes and struggles. Be informed, be challenged, be entertained, and be empowered to join us as we work together to make a real "Scene Change" for the blind in the performing arts!
Subscribe now wherever you get your Podcasts, so you don’t miss the first episode coming out October 15!
Listen to the trailer here:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RzyGi9wvzKM

Additionally, we want your input! One of our upcoming episodes will feature blind string players, and we want to know what questions you want discussed. Do you have questions about playing in an orchestra? Learning to play a stringed instrument like a violin or cello? We want your ideas for what to discuss with our fabulous guests.
Please send your questions to our podcast host, Lizzy at lizzy.muhammad at outlook.com by October 20. If you reply on this list, be sure to include Lizzy as well.
Thank you everyone for your contributions!

Warmest Regards,

~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.
www.katelynmac.com
www.facebook.com/KatelynMacMusic
@KatelynMacMusic
President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division