[Perform-Talk] New Podcast, and give us your questions!

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 02:58:06 UTC 2020

hello katalyn,
thanks for posting this awesome announcement to the list. this is
awesome news indeed and, I will listen in when I can... I saw the
trailer on you tube a few weeks ago and, I was sooo awesome. can we
send to the board and, yourself ideas and suggestions for the podcast
both good and bad?

thanks for the announcement and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy