[Perform-Talk] Check Out Scene Change, Episode 1!

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 21:48:16 UTC 2020

Hi All:

I'm sorry that the link in my first email didn't work. I only copied the longer URL into a Web site called BitLy which shortens the link to one that can be clicked on more easily, so I'm not sure why it didn't redirect properly. I will try pasting the link below in 3 different ways. Hopefully one or more will work for you.

Full URL: https://anchor.fm/national-federation-of-the-blind-performing-arts-division/episodes/Meet-the-Blind--Meet-the-Leaders--Meet-PAD-el411v
YouTube link (also in Katelyn's email):
https://youtu.be/rLcYMlIymro
Different kind of shortened URL: https://tinyurl.com/y42f4hge

By far, the easiest way to access our podcast is to subscribe to it in your podcast app of choice. Someone also inquired with me this morning about whether you can listen to the podcast using an Alexa device, and I have found that you can. To do this, say "Alexa, play Scene Change on Apple Podcasts." I hope this helps.

Chris