[Perform-Talk] Check Out Scene Change, Episode 1!

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 08:38:27 UTC 2020

hello chris,
that's okay on your mistake it happens to all of us! I clicked on the
first link that you posted and, it opened up for me in internet
explorer. I will listen to it soon and, then also of course send to
the pad email address my thoughts on this! as for the alexa idea no
problem on it. I know that you had forgotten it. I haven't as of now
been a podcast junkie but, now I will be through the site and, also by
also using my alexa to listen to it too!

thanks for the information and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy