[Perform-Talk] Fwd: [Colorado-Talk] Wild West Talent Show Down

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 19:38:23 UTC 2020

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paul Sandoval via Colorado-Talk <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 14:47:00 -0600
Subject: [Colorado-Talk] Wild West Talent Show Down
To: NFB of Colorado Discussion List <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: paulsandoval75 at gmail.com

Good afternoon everyone,

We've decided to extend the deadline for registration for our Wild West
Talent Show Down at the state convention to Wednesday October 21. This means
that you still have a little bit of time to rustle up some guts and join our
contest. Maybe just maybe you'll win!

Information follows:

We here at the Wild West are set to put on a talent show and Contest for
y'all at the NFBCO State Convention on the Evening of Friday October 30th
from 8 to 10 p.m.!!

Saddle up quickly as there are only ten spaces, and they are fillin' fast.
First come, First serve!

There is a Non-Refundable Registration fee of $5 for contestants. We have 3
secret judges who will pick the winners.

Contestants will be eligible for one of 3 prizes! First place $75 King
Soopers Gift Card donated by Abe's Breaktime. Second Place $50 donated by
Blind Tech Training. And Third Place $25 donated by the Willoughbys.
Contestants will be required to Participate in one of two rehearsals and
must be able to screen share their own music if applicable - to ensure the
best quality and timing during a live performance through Zoom.

Those who donate a minimum of $5 by Friday October 30, at 5p.m. to the Wild
West chapter are eligible for one of two $50 cold hard cash prizes.

Donations are not required, but are encouraged. We would love to see y'all
there for the show!

Performers may include a $5 Donation with Contest registration to be
eligible for door prizes as well.

If you believe that you have the talent to take the top prize, mosey on over
to see Nate Hecker to register for this exciting Wild West talent showdown.
Registration for performances closes on the evening of Wednesday, October
21.

Contact Nate Hecker for registration or donations via text or phone at:
605-610-7959

Or email: heckerhead at gmail.com

Accepted forms of payment are Apple Pay, Venmo, or PayPal.

We're excited to see who will win this talent showdown! Is it gonna be you?

Paul Sandoval

President - Wild West Metro Chapter

Vice President - National Association of Guide Dog Users

Board Member - National Federation of The Blind of Colorado

Board Member - Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users

email: paulsandoval75 at gmail.com

Phone: 720-620-8007

hello all,
here is some more information on the talent show which will be held at
our upcoming state convention to be held next Thursday virtually!
please pass onto all of your friends on this as well too!