[Perform-Talk] Intro

Lonnie Music lonnie.officialmusic at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 23:01:59 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,
I am an upcoming Denver based Hip Hop and rap artist in Denver. My artist
name is Lonnie. I currently have two singles out on the major platforms,
Flow and SFQL. Please check them out and give me feedback. If anyone’s
interested in working on future projects, let me know!

Below are the links to follow me, so please subscribe and follow as an
album is to be released shortly, and my freestyles and older stuff can all
be found on Youtube. I ultimately want to make the disabled presence bigger
in entertainment, so hope to be working with some of you in the future.
Lets support one another!

Thanks!

--
Follow me on: