[Perform-Talk] Special Performing Arts Meeting at California State Convention

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 23:20:03 UTC 2020

hello rachel,
thanks for posting this information here to the list. i'am glad that
you are going to involve something for the division in performing arts
at your state convention this week. and, that's also awesome that
katalyn is going to come aboard as well too!

thanks again for the information and, good luck with your performing
arts activity at your state convention for this weekend.

hugs,
amy