[Perform-Talk] Virtual pay what you can performance this Tuesday with dance and robots

Tiffany capagirl125 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 17:43:32 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,
I wanted to send along another virtual performance with audio description. It will be this Tuesday, October 27 at 7 PM Pacific. This is an interactive performance exploring how robots and technology interact with dancers and performers. Once you register for a ticket you will be sent information on how to view the show. If you would like the link with the audio description this will be happening on the Facebook event That you will bethat you will be linked to once you purchase a ticket from event bright. There will also be a live stream on twitch without audio description.
Here is the website for more information. Tickets are pay what you can.

http://counterpulse.org/event/matchbox-lab-4-hybrid-tenders/
audio description will be provided by a friend of mine at Gravity Access Services which is the dance company that I also provide accessibility consulting for. We do live audio description for performances and presentations in the San Francisco Bay area as well as audio descriptions for virtual events that could take place anywhere. If anyone is interested in any services or has companies with connections that you would like to make more accessible let me know.
Thanks,
Tiffany

Sent from my iPhone