[Perform-Talk] Intro

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 23:26:55 UTC 2020

hello layne,
this is sooo awesome that you found this list and, also the division
as well too! and, also the division too! i want to personally welcome
you to this list. my name is amy sabo and, i too am also from the
denver area too! are you involved with the nfb of colorado at all or
not? if not then we would love to have you join us. our annual state
convention is next weekend. besides this list on nfbnet we also have a
listserv called colorado-talk which you could also join as well too!
so, join that one besides this one too!

if you ever wish to chat off list or call me personally to chat about
anything just email me off list at amieelsabo at gmail.com or call me at
303-588-7725.

well, that's all for now take care and, i look forwward to hearing
from you soon and, hoping to wish also good luck in your musical
adventure too!

sincerely,
amy