[Perform-Talk] Fwd: [Friends] Music by blind musicians on ACB Radio Cafe

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 03:45:01 UTC 2020

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Darrow Loucks via Friends <friends at acbradio.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2020 09:19:28 -0400
Subject: [Friends] Music by blind musicians on ACB Radio Cafe
To: radio-announce at acbradio.org, friends at acbradio.org
Cc: Darrow Loucks <darrow at acbradio.org>

Hello everyone:
We are beginning to add new material to the ACB Radio Cafe. We are
looking for more songs sung or written by the blind. If you are
involved in any way with the production of music we would love to hear
from you. Please contact us at cafe at acbradio.org. If you have already
contacted Debbie, Rick, jason, David or myself in the recent past,
please send us a reminder email so we don’t miss anyone.

Thanks in advance!

Please pass the word to blind folks you think may be involved in music.
hello all,
i'am forwarding some information from another list and organization
for the blind in looking for blind musicians to have their music on
their radio station. please read on for more information!