[Perform-Talk] spotlight newsletter

Cristina Jones caldomo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 19:01:29 UTC 2021

Hi Amy!
We're so thankful you read through the news letter and enjoyed it! Yay! And we'll definitely get back to you and take your wonderful suggestions to heart. Thank you for being so intentional and thoughtful in reaching out to us! :)
As far as your question to post the news letter on the list here goes ... As of now, we'd like to ask that you keep the news letter to yourself as we're trying to make sure the news letter is being distributed to current members of the Performing Arts Division.
For those who are interested in purchasing a copy of the news letter who aren't interested in becoming members, we're asking for $3 to be sent to us via Paypal or Venmo.
That said, those people who are current on annual dues, which are $5 yearly will have access to our news letter, as well as all our membership calls, etc.
If you're not sure about whether your dues are current, or if you're not sure if you're even signed up with us, go ahead and send us an email at
nfbpad at gmail.com
And someone on the board will get back to you.
Amy, we're so glad you loved the news letter enough and want to share it! Thank you for always being such an enthusiastic contributer to our division, and I'm looking forward to working with you more soon.
Best:
Cristina Jones