[Perform-Talk] spotlight newsletter

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 22:54:23 UTC 2021

hello christina,
thanks for the lovely comments and compliments that you said to me in
your message to the list. i do understand your reasons on why only
members can get the newsletter now but, i hope so soon that maybe we
can publish it more directly but, for now i do understand your
concerns and reasons.

as for going online to pay my dues and, also my contact information
which i have already done.

thanks for the information and, the suggestions that you gave and, i
will talk to you soon!

sincerely,
amy