[Perform-Talk] an audio demo I recorded of the tone Junkie Marshall 2204 Kemper Profile pack...

Cameron Strife cameron at cameronstrife.com
Sat Aug 7 23:42:26 UTC 2021

Hey everybody. Here is an audio demo I recorded of the free Marshall
2204 teaser Kemper profiler pack from tone Junkie. I used my Charvel
pro mod electric guitar with Fishman Fluence hum buckers.

I'm totally blind so the display on the unit is of no use to me. The
rig manager database software is partially accessible with a screen
reader though so I was able to load the profiles that way. I'm sure
it's slower than how a sighted person would do it but it gets the job
done all the same!

Give it a listen and let me know if you'd be interested in me
recording more Kemper Profile pack demos like this one.

https://youtu.be/5R_6tnH3248