[Perform-Talk] Coming Soon to a Clubhouse Room Near You: Mix and Mingle with the Performing Arts Division!

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 02:09:34 UTC 2021

Hi Friends:

Come one, come all! The National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts
Division invites blind performers of all kinds at all levels to an informal,
fun mixer on Clubhouse! Come join us on this popular, accessible social
media platform to network with your fellow artists, get your questions
answered, and learn more about the work of the NFB and our Performing Arts
Division.

The fun begins on Tuesday, August 17 at 8 PM Eastern, 5 PM Pacific. We are
excited to partner with our colleagues at the NFB national office to host
this event, which will be held in the NFB club. So, if you already have a
Clubhouse account, make sure you search for "NFB" under "clubs" in the
Explore tab and follow it so you can find the event and be invited to join
the club. Alternatively, you can click on this link to go directly to our
event's page: https://www.clubhouse.com/event/xjEYQVo8

No invite? No problem! If a friend hasn't already been kind enough to invite
you to Clubhouse, the PAD Board will be glad to do the honors. Just send
your cell phone number to nfbpad at gmail.com <mailto:nfbpad at gmail.com>  and a
Board member will hook you up with an invite text!

We look forward to inviting you into our house. our Clubhouse, that is. for
a time of social fun and networking. See you there!

Chris

Christopher A. Nusbaum, Board Member

National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division

Phone: (443) 547-2409

Email: cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com <mailto:cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com>

Schedule a meeting. <https://calendly.com/chrisnusbaum>

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done
without hope and confidence." -Helen Keller