[Perform-Talk] Coming Soon to a Clubhouse Room Near You: Mix and Mingle with the Performing Arts Division!

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 05:07:52 UTC 2021

hello chris and all,
thanks for posting this announcement to the list. i'am glad that the
nfb is also sponsering this event so, we can get others who aren't on
this list as members in the division. i have saved the event page that
you posted the link to and, i will download the ap link for it that
you sent to me during convention and, i will use that when using
clubhouse since i can do almost everything on my cell except aps. i
will email the board my cell phone number asap. so, i can get invited
into the group.

thanks again for this information and, i will talk to you soon.

hugs,
amy sabo