[Perform-Talk] The Future Of The Djd Invasion Is Revealed And Great Music Will Be Played On 986 The Mix Tonight

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 21:13:07 UTC 2021

hello david,
first of all thanks for posting this announcement about your show to
the list today. it sounds like you have a unique surprise to tell us
and, i will definately try to tune in through my alexa or through the
phone. i want to find out from the horse's mouth! lol!!!  my parents
are here since my nephew's orientation is done through zoom due to the
virus as you know.. i hope that you have a good show and, i will also
when i can do the tweeting for it through the station's twitter feed.

well, my dear that's all for now take care and, i will talk to you soon!

hugs always,
amy sabo