[Perform-Talk] Reminder: Join us Tonight for our Clubhouse Mixer

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 17:59:53 UTC 2021

Hi Fellow Performers:

This is a friendly reminder to join the Performing Arts Division in collaboration with the NFB national office tonight at 8 PM Eastern, 5 PM Pacific for our first ever Clubhouse mixer for all blind people interested in the performing arts! This is a fun, social space to connect with like-minded friends, get your questions answered, do some networking, and learn about the work of our organization. Feel free to bring a friend! Join in by following the club "NFB" under the explore tab in the Clubhouse app or by visiting this link: https://www.clubhouse.com/event/xjEYQVo8

Chris Nusbaum