[Perform-Talk] Reminder: Join us Tonight for our Clubhouse Mixer

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 00:59:34 UTC 2021

hello chris and all, first of all thanks chris for the reminder on
this awesome way for us to mingle in a nonformal way for the nfb and,
also for the division too. like i told you off the list privately i
found the pc version through the link you provided to me and, i
downloaded it last night and, i tried to install it on my ccomputer
but, after trying to play around with it i couldn't do it! so, since i
do have somewhat a smart phone but, it can't do aps i'am out of the
loop for this awesome event!

i wish that it could have worked but, oh well! maybe we could do
something like this through fb group through messenger for the
division or through in a nonformal version through zoom which we did
for the division during convention? i had to skip it since i'am a
diabetic and i had to eat as you know... well, i hope that you all had
a wonderful tonight and, that many members new and old were able to
join in and, have some fun tonight!

hugs,
amy sabo