[Perform-Talk] Asking for your thoughts concerning a RecentSituation.

kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 23:16:29 UTC 2021

Hi,
I would think that if the teacher quit right before school, then they
definitely need a music teacher.  I'd take a leap and offer my services.
Sounds like asking you to "observe" was  just a way to let you come in
without actually letting you do the work. Show confidence in your ability
to be more than an "observer." Let them know,  in a nice way of course that
it sounds like they need you and you are ready to step in. If they then
deny you then you know what to do next it sounds like.
We as blind people know our compitencies and we do not have to take a back
seat just because someone else wants us to.
Best
Kaye