[Perform-Talk] Seeking an Audio Engineer or Voice Actor with Experience with Pro Tools

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 18:02:10 UTC 2021

Hi Friends:

A parent of a blind college student has reached out to me seeking advice for her daughter, who is struggling in classes that require her to create various audio projects using Pro Tools for Mac. I use Windows-based software, so while I can offer general tips on production, I don't have experience with the specific software her classes require her to use. If you are able to help, please reach out off-list at cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com and I'll connect you with the mom and student. Thanks in advance!

Merry Christmas!

Chris Nusbaum