[Perform-Talk] Seeking an Audio Engineer or Voice Actor with Experience with Pro Tools

Steve Martin monkeypusher69 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 22:52:38 UTC 2021

Hey Chris,

Point them to iseemusic.org <http://iseemusic.org/>. They work with the visually impaired and blind both for personal enrichment and those  doing college courses. They can also work with Vocational Rehab as well for those students who have assistance through them. They cover all the DAWS and areas of audio production.

Steve