[Perform-Talk] Web-Designing Question

Anne Davis annedonnellon at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 16:12:24 UTC 2021

Hello everyone!

One of my goals this year is to once and for all launch my personal website
so that anyone with whom I come into contact can have a "one-stop shop"
where they can hear my work, whether in singing or voice acting.

I have reached out to Excel Services to find out they are backed up until
August.  And I'm sorry, but I've already technically waited 3 + years to
finally get off my . and work on this, so that long of a wait, to me is out
of the question!

I do have other contacts from whom I am awaiting a response, but could
always usemore recommendations.

Here is one thing I do understand: The over-all consensus seems to be that
Wordpress.com is by far the most accessible of platforms, which is what I
will go with.

What can I do right now to at least get this process moving?

I do have a bio, several photos, my "Sacred Collection" and I also have a
stand-up comedy routine; however, my concern about that is it was done five
years ago and may be outdated material.

(As you can tell, I am a bit anxious about this whole thing, so my sincerest
apologies if that has come through.)  Thank you for any assistance/leads you
might have.

Annie