[Perform-Talk] Web-Designing Question

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 05:53:46 UTC 2021

hello david,
thanks for these ideas i didn't know of this for myself too! i have
always wanted to do a web site for myself too and, you also gave me
the information on what i have wanted to know. as for the job stuff
what is this all about if you want to let me know of this off list
that would be awesome?

well, that's all for now take care and, i will talk to you soon.

hugs,
amy